Marketing & Analytics Internship
Waltzing Matilda USA seeks a determined undergraduate or graduate student to join our continuously growing team in Wayne, PA. The Marketing and Analytics intern will gain hands-on experience analyzing and implementing online marketing strategies, while learning about the inner workings of a USA-made company.
- Background or coursework in marketing, analytics, technology, design, or other related topics
- Tech-savvy, data-loving, and detail-oriented
- Team player with willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
- Quick learner and terrific problem solver
- Proficiency in Google AdWords & Analytics a plus, but not required
- Conduct Waltzing Matilda’s bi-weekly analytics report, collecting and recording data from Google Analytics, Shopify and social media analytics platforms
- Present an analysis of the data and propose strategies for improvement
Research / Press
- Conduct market and industry research on an as-needed basis
- Discover opportunities to grow the brand (via high-end hotels, exclusive clubs, universities, etc)
- Develop marketing plans for promotions via web platforms. Analyze data as necessary
- Gather articles and posts from Drumup.io or other sources to repost on social media platforms that mirror the image and message WM USA is trying to portray
Google AdWords / FaceBook Ads
- Implement and refine Waltzing Matilda’s Google AdWords and FaceBook Ads marketing strategy, with the goal of increasing online conversions
- Monitor and maintain Google AdWords and FaceBook Ad campaigns; make adjustments to increase efficacy
- Present an analysis of all results to the PA team each month and propose strategies for improvement
Availability: September 2016-May 2017. 10 (or more) hours per week. To apply, please email email@example.com with: (a) name of specific internship in the subject line, (b) your resume, (c) a thoughtful cover letter, and (d) your hours/days of availability. Your name, the date, and the position must be in the title of your attached documents. No phone calls please.
Please note that this is an unpaid position (with transportation stipend). School credit can be arranged upon request.