Graphic/Web Design Internship
Waltzing Matilda USA seeks a determined undergraduate or graduate student to join our continuously growing team in Wayne, PA. The Digital Marketing and Graphic/Web Design intern will gain hands-on experience designing and implementing online marketing strategies, while learning about the inner workings of a USA-made company.
- Background or coursework in graphic design, front-end web design, marketing, analytics, or other related topics
- Tech-savvy and creative
- Team player with willingness to pitch-in wherever needed
- Quick learner and terrific problem solver
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and graphic design (basic HTML & CSS is a plus)
- Develop marketing tools to increase web presence
- Design blog pages and add textual content where necessary
- Help maintain website, social media and event updates
- Design email marketing campaigns on a regular basis
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop
Research / Press
- Conduct market and industry research
- Discover opportunities to grow the WM brand (via blogs, publications, retailers, etc.), create lists for ideal PR relationships, and strategic partnerships for the brand.
- Conduct Waltzing Matilda’s bi-weekly analytics report, collecting and recording data from Google Analytics, Shopify and social media analytics platforms
- Present an analysis of the data and propose strategies for improvement
August 2016-May 2017. 10 (or more) hours per week.
How to apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with: (a) name of specific internship in the subject line, (b) your resume, (c) a thoughtful cover letter, and (d) your hours/days of availability. Your name, the date, and the position must be in the title of your attached documents. No phone calls please.
Please note that this is an unpaid position (with transportation stipend). School credit can be arranged upon request.